Monday, September 16, 2013

Reasons To Smile - Nirvana Collection by Kim Price



Hi everyone. Today I have a layout to share on the blog using papers and elements from the brand new Nirvana collection which is about to hit the stores any day now. This is such a fabulous combination of steampunk versus vintage with with just the right amount of feminine touch thrown in for good measure.

I've started my layout with the floral side of Nirvana Bliss patterned paper, adding layers using elements from Typograph and Family Record patterned papers. I just adore the top hat from the Documented paper so I have added that to my photograph for a bit of fun along with the sweet little butterfly from Family Record. Across the bottom of the layout I've created a banner using tickets and other ephemera elements found on both Documented and Family Record patterned papers.

This was a quick and easy layout to assemble and can be completed in well under an hour.

Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you are inspired to create your own Nirvana collection page.







Kim Price

6 comments:

  1. Great photo - great layout - I love how you made the tickets into banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout and pic! The top hat looks so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is a fab layout! Looks a bit like a young Marilyn Monroe in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is so enchanting and breathtaking x

    ReplyDelete