Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Beauty Call

Hey paper peeps! Hope you are doing well! Today I would like to share a simple and fun card with you, using Marion Smith's Garment District line and some Junque & Gems! I really love layering and there is a sheet called "Picture Perfect" that has all of these great elements to cut apart, not to mention beeee-utiful colors! I am in love with this minty aqua color! So here's what I came up with;

 
I just kind of placed my layers in a staggered position and added a die-cut doily, and it turned out super cute and took me only a few minutes! The pink rose that is fussy cut on the right side is from the Mad Tea Party Collection.

 
I am loving these Junque & Gems pieces! They are so fun and there are quite a variety of them to keep your creations interesting!

 
This minty blingy one is my fave, it is so sparkly I just love it.

 
This would be a super fast and easy card if you were in a pinch! Plus the colors are pure candy ;)
 
Be sure to check out the other cut apart element papers in the line, they are gorgeous!
 
Thank you for stopping in! Have an amazing day!
 
Love, Sarah
 
P.S. I used;

 
 
 

3 comments: