Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring in Full Swing!

I hope most of the country is on the THAW now as the Winter has just been so crazy this year.  I know lots of states have had tons of snow, and the sight of some butterflies and spring blossoms would be a welcome sign.   We here, in the SW, have had an extra DRY winter- unseasonably warm, so We are on Spring in Full Swing!  I am sharing a little layout today that brings the butterflies to you!
Some Garment District tags and papers combined with Vellum and some butterfly punches.
 This was a photo I took of Jensen modeling a cute antique hat and with the pretty flowers in the background, the See-thru vellum makes a perfect layer!
I sewed the vellum butterflies right on top of the negative space on the photo.  I love dimension!

Here's the lovely Garment District papers I used to create this layout: 


Extra suppies:
Washi tape and Stickers and button: DCWV
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Orange clip: typo
Sewing machine

Thanks for coming to visit!  Hope you come by again!!!
Colette Nederhoff



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful springy layout wowza! You can't look at this without feeling happy lol so cute. Love the vellum, nice touch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete