Thursday, August 28, 2014

Altered Picnic Basket

Hello friends!

I'm in today to share a small altered project I created for Marion Smith Designs. Usually altered stuff are not my thing but MSD products are so suitable for them, I had a lot of fun making this picnic basket.



What better collection to use than the Mad Tea Party eh? I used the papers and metal embellishments from this line, together with some bits from the Garment District 6x6 paper pad. 

Some closeups: 


Handmade flowers with the Bloom Impressions Tool and an altered metal butterfly from Junque and Gems.


Floral sprays made from MSD flower stamens. Love that they come in teal!

And here's a video of how I put the whole project together. Sit back and enjoy!




Marion Smith Designs products used:








love,

2 comments: