Monday, August 25, 2014

Reasons to Smile Card by Erica Houghton

Hi! Today is my first post for Marion Smith Designs and I'm sharing a card I created using the Nirvana Collectionas well as a step by step tutorial showing you how I created my card. 


Step 1: Distress and adhere Nirvana pattern papers to card base


Step 2: Distress and adhere Nirvana pattern papers to card base


Step 3: Adhere sentiment


Step 4: Adhere flowers


Step 5: Attach Junque & Gems


Paper
Marion Smith Designs, Nirvana




Embellishments
Marion Smith Designs, Junque & Gems – Geared Up


Manor House Creations, Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Bead Landing – metal chain, jump rings
Celebrate It – ribbon
Wilton – doilies

Adhesives
MyStik® Permanent Strips
Crafty Foam Tape – White

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink 

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

2 comments: