Sunday, September 14, 2014

Mixed Media Card Using "Mad Tea Party"

Good Morning All!

Keri Sallee here and I am super excited to share with you today.

Here is a mixed media card I made:


To make this project I used these Marion Smith Products: 

Clear Texture Stamp

Filigree Butterflies


"Mad Tea Party" Ephemera 


Nirvana Stamp Set


Aqua Stamen

 "Junque & Gems" Rhinestones



I prepared a Snap Guide to take you step by step through this project.


Here are a few close-ups!


Viva Decor Inka Gold (Yellow Gold) through a Crafter's Workshop Stencil. 


Marion's Texture stamp makes a great background!


The lace under the the fussy cut pieces makes for GREAT dimension.


Mixing Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Faber Castell Gelatos make a great water color background. 


Butterflies, Doilies and Lace...doesn't get much more feminine than that!

I hope you enjoyed my project today! 

Have an amazing and day and remember...make your art an intentional part of your day...not an after thought.

XOXO,
KERI





No comments:

Post a Comment