Saturday, June 27, 2015

Florence from the Planner Team

Happy weekend everyone!!
I am currently in the middle of the biggest move and making time for myself, crafting, my personal life, fitness, and packing is quite overwhelming. I use planning as a stress reliever outlet. When I sit down and get into my mode it's totally relaxing and everything just seems to come together easily. 
Sometimes my style is very detailed with a side of scrappy. I try my best to utilize my stash. I am more of a sticker person versus stamp, but next time I'll try my best to incorporate stamps in my decor :) let's try and step out of our bubble sometime this new month and try something different shall we? I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July it's one of my favorite holidays. Who doesn't like great company, good eats, and fireworks? 



Until next time,
Florence Antonette



1 comment: