Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Junque Gypsy Altered Art

Do you love altered art? I know I do. I couldn't wait to busy cut some pieces up and create this beauty. 


First though I wanted to play with my Color Lab and add some pop of color. I combined some Yellow, Cyan, and Aqua Sparkle to get these dark blue green color.  I mixed it with a  little water and some Glazing medium. 

I used just glazing medium alone with the Real Teal for the inside parts of this tray. 



I cut paper to fit the inside of this tiny tray. 


Then I added my fussy cut pieces. 


Some petaloo flowers I had got squished in corners as they are so cute and tiny. 


I also used a small talk sticker mounted on black paper for some words of thought.


I used tiny pieces of chipboard to mount everything to give some dimension. 


This project was fun and a great thing to dress up a wall in any room. 

Items Used:
Color Lab - Cyan, Yellow, Sparkle Aqua


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Shanna


1 comment: