Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Mini Shadowbox by Yasmin Tölche

Hello everyone! It's Yasmin on the blog today here at Marion Smith Designs and I have a mini Shadowbox to share with you. Sometimes I do love making these small altered projects. Even though they take as much time making a big one.


I've used papers on the back of the shadowbox from the junque gypsey line. I also cut out a butterfly wing and stuck it behind the cameo. The bottles are from MSD alon with the golden gem key in the front. Itsn't it beautiful? 


To add loads of texture I added pearls and microbeads to the flowers and compartments. I really like this type of texture. The bottles are perfecly small and lovely to add glassbeads, sand and embossing powder.

Thank you so much for joing me here today at the MSD blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment