Thursday, December 31, 2015

Coin Envelope for Quotes from Shanna

Hello to all you amazing crafters out there. 

Well I got this 1-2-3 Punch Board and thought I would have some fun. I played around trying to make envelopes until I figured it out (took me 3 tries). I decided then to make a envelope to go into my planner for quotes. 



I had tons of fun just layering and inking the edges on the paper, keeping it simple, and clean. 
I took scraps from the Junque Gypsy line and glued them down on the envelope base.



I added some glitter stickers from my sticker bin to give it the title of "quotes" and then finished on the envelope with brads and jute string. However I think here a magnetic closure or velcro could also work. 


Next step is to write tons of quotes down and stick them in for next year so I can read a quote a day or a quote a week like a "Motivational" idea. 

I so hope your inspired to create your on envelope for goodies! 

Until next time thank you for stopping by and keep coming back for more inspiration! 





3 comments: