Sunday, July 28, 2013

Marion Smith Designs CHA Booth

Hello everyone! We had such a great time at CHA this summer in Las Vegas! I thought I would give you a little peek at our booth. So excited about my new product release, "Mad Tea Party". It's a spin off of Alice in Wonderland because I totally love Alice in Wonderland...no really I still watch the old Disney movie lol it's my favorite! 

The lines is complete with sewn canvas products and Tattered Angels Paints I developed to match the line. I really designed this line so that it could be used for just about any occasion, birthday, un-birthday, anniversary, spring, wedding, baby, valentines day, and so much more. I really hope you like it and I can't wait to see what you do with it! Don't forget to ask your favorite local and online retailers to carry this line it is greatly appreciated! 

Anywho here's a little look!


xoxo







6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marion! Great to meet you at CHA last week! THanks for this post as I didn't have a chance to stop by - other than booth breakdown! LOL!! My friend from Japan also shared her pics from your booth :) Good luck on your new venture! Looks like you're off to a GREAT START!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boot at CHA! I just saw your DT call and I am really excited about it! I hope I'll get in and hope you like what I am creating! Good luck with all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marion--I would love to carry your new line in store...do you have a separate store site? Can you send a catalog link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering the same thing as scraputante :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all those canvas goodies, your new line is Fabulous!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my golly good golly !!! i totally love Alice in wonderland and this line is so so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete