Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Tea, Anyone???

Hello Friends!!  I hope you are getting excited about celebrating LOVE in a few days!!  Valentine's day is one of my favorites, which you may have read in one of my posts here a couple weeks ago!  It's because I AM a Valentine!  (that's my maiden name)!!  I love celebrating and I thought it would be fun to have a Valentine's Tea Party!  I knew the perfect collection to make my invitations would be "Mad Tea Party".
Your invitation to TEA

Isn't that silverware perfect?? 

Here's the hidden tag with the invite!

This video shows my process!! 



Here are the supplies I used:

Hope your Valentine's day is full of LOVE and Blessings!
Happy Creating!
Colette  Valentine Nederhoff

2 comments:

  1. Colette this is stunning ! I love these colors and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is this gorgeous!! Love the layering!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete