Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Araceli from the Creative Planner Team

Hello! This is my first time posting on Marion's Blog. My name is Araceli Espindola. I am also known as Ara on Instagram. I have been using planners since the 90's. Today I am here to show you what I use the heart of Gold Planner. I use the weekly inserts for all things home related. What I love about these inserts is that there is so much room to decorate and jot things down. My handwriting is pretty big (you probably can't tell in this pic, but trust me it is,lol). I also love that the inserts have a shabby chic feel to them (gotta love that).

Here is a closer look at the left side of week 26. I used the Marion Smith Designs Planner Stamps which can be purchased here.

I love that this planner not only has pockets in the front but also in the back. I like to add pretty things to my front pockets. 

On the next blog post I will be showing you how I use the Daily inserts. Until Next time. 

3 comments: