Thursday, August 20, 2015

Grateful For Happiness

Hello all you lovelies. Today Shanna here with a layout I created a layout to share you using some fabulous papers. 



I love seeing all the different ads of newspaper and I thought why not use these to create a collage. With how they vary in size and shape I thought this would be perfect. 


So once I cut them out I pulled the ones I wanted and glued them down. 


While the glue was drying I gesso'd the chipboard. 


I used the gesso I had left with a bit of water to sprinkle on the background. 


While I let that dry I got started with layering up the chipboard. 


I used some Silks Acrylic Paint and some Twinkling H20's.


I used H20's to layer up colors on the background before I added my photo and embellishments. 


Here you can see the final layout and close ups. 





Give it a go collaging the tiniest pieces and have fun creating. 


Marion Smith Products Used:
Junque Gypsy - Carpe Diem
Junque Gypsy - Carte Blanche
Junque Gypsy - Belle Vie

1 comment: