Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Araceli From The Planner Creative Team

Hi! Today I am sharing my weekly layout using Heart of Gold Note Page inserts. This week I decided I wouldn't restrict myself to a Monday-Friday Schedule, giving me the freedom to complete the tasks whenever I feel like it, lol.

I decorated the page using stickers, stencils, labels, washi tape. I then used the marion smith Planner Stamps & the Date Seals.
On the right side of my weekly layout, I left a section blank for anything that may pop up during the week. I can easily jot the info down. 

I like to use the notepads in my planner. I hole punch them and insert them into my week. 

I used the Purple heart checklist note pad & a Journaling card that came in theScrap Pack. . I use one for errands/places to go and the other for items I need to buy.

Well that is all I have for you today. If you would like to see more inpiration layouts/etc. You can find me on INSTAGRAM. Until next time, bye bye
-Ara

No comments:

Post a Comment