Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween layout by Ana Paula Leal



Hi,everyone! 

This is Ana Paula to share a halloween layout today.
Here in Brazil we do not celebrate Halloween as it is not a tradition of our culture .
But nowadays some schools and some housing developments 
usually promote costume parties.
I took this photo of my daughter in her costume as Edward Scissorhands in a female version.
She and myself gave our best to this costume become perfect.
We watched some make up tutorials and 
she used her dramatic talent to play the character

It was very fun and I registered all with pictures
 and created this scrapbooking layout
 using papers from the Nirvana collection with a dark look ,
 gray shades ,
 black paint and colors that remind me 
Halloween.









3 comments:

  1. Oh what an amazing layout this is! Love it, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow this is an amazing layout! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fabulous layout, girl you amaze me........

    ReplyDelete