Thursday, October 31, 2013

If The Broom Fits...

Ride it!! Happy Halloween!! I get the pleasure of posting today so I thought I'd park my broom for awhile and share a super simple and fun card with you! I wanted to create a "witchy-fly-across-the-moon-type of card" so I grabbed the new gorgeous Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith and some glittery die cuts I had on hand and came up with this;

  photo 6d805568-dd4f-43cf-b0bd-58e2781a7b28_zps7b8c36af.jpg

I created the sentiment by using Marion's new stamp sets, they are so fun! I love the fonts they are in!

 photo card2_zps79d8e6f0.jpg

 photo card3_zps9f2c8fa2.jpg

I used a doily die to create the "moon" and sprinkled the bats to make it look like they were flying by her ;) Fold up the wings and they kind of look 3D! Also throw in some black & white striped ribbon for good measure, it always adds a perfect whimsical touch.

So there ya have it! Have a Happy Happy Happy Halloween and please be safe while trick-or-treating ;) If you ever need somewhere to get rid of excess Almond Joys, I think I might know someone who would take them... (insert evil cackle here)

Thanks for flyin by!

Love, Sarah



3 comments:

  1. Cut card - LOVE it Sarah! And I will fight you over those almond joys! Oh and Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Have a safe night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And cute idea for the moon!!!

    ReplyDelete