Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Do You Suppose...

Hello there, happy Tuesday! I want to share a card with you today! As soon as I saw the Cut and Create paper that looks like this, I knew what I wanted to use!

 
I spotted that gorgeous pink rose image in the upper right hand corner and flipped! I thought it was so pretty! I love the vintage postcard look! I cut it out and created this card;
 
 
A few fussy cuts and some layers later you have a very pretty card!
 
I stamped right on it using this adorable wildflower stamp from the Curious Stamp Set;
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
I love adding different textures while creating so I created this card on a corrugated base and added some crackle paint to a chipboard corner flourish! It's the little things I tell ya ;)
 

 
 
Thanks for hanging out with us today! Now go make a card for someone special and have a wonderful day!
 
Love, Sarah
 
P.S. I also used these papers;
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I really love this project Sarah and the stamped sentiment is absolutely perfect teamed with that gorgeous rose print. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah! Some friend is going to be very blessed!

    ReplyDelete