Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stocking Gift Card Holder by Tonya Gibbs

Hi everyone, just a few more days until Christmas, and time for me to start my wrapping.   Today, I  wanted to share with you a little gift card holder I made using Marion Smith's Nirvana and Mad Tea Party collection.
 
 
For the stocking I used the Bliss page from the Nirvana Collection.
 
 
Then I used the Tim Holtz Poinsettia die and cut the b-side of the Alice Paper to make the flower.  I have a tutorial on my YouTube channel that shows how to make the flower.
 
 

 
 
 I used the Typograph stamp to personalize the gift tag.  

 
 
 
The flower actually holds the flap down when the stocking is closed.
 
 
I love how elegant this gift card holder looks.  I think it would also be super cute for a baby shower.   The stocking shape is a cut file in the Silhouette store by Lori Whitlock
 
 
Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you guys have a super awesome Christmas and a Happy New Year! 
 
Tonya Gibbs
 
 

 



 

2 comments:

  1. OMG Adorable Tonya these are sooo pretty and what a great way to dress up a money gift....or gift card....love it

    ReplyDelete