Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mad Tea Party Mixed Media and Pop Up Album

Hello to all you crafters out there, and I hope your Christmas was a magical one.  A New Year is upon us soon, and along with that brings another CHA!
 
I have been working on this album for a few months now.  I love creating interactive pop up albums, and especially love to incorporate a bit of mixed media along the way.  These things take a while!!!!
 
A while back I posted a sneak peek on Facebook...
 


And now I'd love to share a few pages of the album with you.  Each page is a double pop-up spread, featuring papers and elements from Marion's Mad Tea Party collection.  And of course, my lovely daughter!  My aim was to create a whimsical album, that would delight the reader and encourage them to touch.





The album will be winging it's way to the USA in a couple of days, in time for CHA!  So for those of you lucky enough to be attending, stop by Marion Smith Designs booth to explore this album first hand!  It's packed with techniques and products, I hope you'll like it!
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
 
Maggie
 

4 comments: