Friday, December 5, 2014

New Color Lab Recipes & Design Team Call

Hi it's Marion,
Happy Friday! I wanted to share with you a new recipe video using the Color Lab Paint Kit. The color possibilities are endless. 

What color would you like to see me make next? Leave a comment and let me know and I will make it.
 For more information about the  Color Lab pigments click here.






It's that time again! Send your blog links and bio to Angela@marionsmithdesigns.com We will be announcing the new additions to the team January 5th! xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Darn, a few months too late. Maybe next time I'll catch the call. Love your paper lines and can't wait to try the color lab. I can't believe I have never heard about them before now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion. I have had the color lab pigments a while now and I have such a hard time making the colors I want. Do you have a recipe book I could purchase? I love spraying things like chipboard I buy at the craft store that is plain brown and it is so easy to color that way and coats so evenly. But I do have very limited time and space so when I want to do a color I don't have time to create the recipe on my own. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have had mine for a while and am now starting to play... it seems as though Marion might be discontinuing color lab? Not sure.

      Delete