Thursday, December 18, 2014

Quick Card with Jelissa

Hi everyone!

Have you been busy like Santa's little elf preparing for Christmas? I've been spending my time catching up with assignments, Christmas shopping and gift wrapping, baking and sending out stuff to people! So today, I have a small card for Marion Smith Designs that I would like to share with you.


I'm not typically someone who likes to make cards nor Christmas-themed projects, but you can pick up some ideas here for your own Christmas cards. I've used papers from the Posh and Garment District collections for this card, and embellished it with the resin flowers from Junque and Gems.


Adding dabs of gesso for a distressed look, and some paint in green on the ivory resin rose for some color.


A rose cabochon which I really like, tucked under a paper flower from my stash. The black doily was also die cut using one of the sheets from Garment District.

That's all I have for you today. Thank you for dropping by!

Marion Smith Designs products used:





love,

No comments:

Post a Comment