Monday, March 10, 2014

Card Share | So Very Wonderful by Angela Carter

Hello there everyone. Angela here. Did everyone remember to move their clocks forward?? I always remember to fall back on Halloween Day but I always forget to spring forward. How that that is out of the way, let's make a card. 


The best thing about Marion's designs is her cut apart sheets. They are so much fun and easy to assemble to make so many different projects. 


Here you can see all of the pieces all cut apart and ready to be inked. I inked all the edges in either aqua ink or black ink. 


 After that comes the easy part. Assembling everything. I don't know why the colors in this image looks so weird. I used some of my favorite junque and gems to add some pizzaz and a bit of sparkle. A little hodge podge collection of tidbits makes a great place to nest a stamped sentiment. I can't make a project without a little bit of stamping. 


Here you can see the colors a bit more clearly. That paper doll paper has been calling my name ever since they arrived. How cute is that?



And that camera charm is simply darling. I wanted to save it to make a charm for my Filofax. Luckily I got a few of these on hand. 

Thank you for stopping by today.

Angee Carter

All patterned papers are from the Mad Tea Party collection. 

3 comments: