Thursday, April 3, 2014

Home sweet Home- by Ana Paula Leal






Hello, 

Ana Paula today bringing you a project to decorate your home in a shabby style 
.


 

 
I bought this frame from my favorite woodworker,
it is divided into small frames that I lined with beautiful papers by  Marion Smith Design.


 
After  I lined each fund, I painted the frame with diluted white paint,
and , to give a patina effect,
the entire set was sanded after dry well.


 
The project was decorated with beautiful paper flowers Petaloo and small  resin roses by Marion  Smith



 
Beautiful metal ornaments gave an additional charm to the piece,
which emphasized soft colors and delicate embellishments.



 

Is ready to hang on a wall and convey the message that this is:
 a sweet and pleasant home.
 




Thanks for looking our blog!

Ana Paula Leal

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing how you created it too ... I found it really interesting that you painted it after adhering the papers in place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I Love it. I want one of those frames now. Your work is always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete