Monday, April 28, 2014

Born to Sparkle and Shine!!

This Layout was created with the "Motley" collection that Marion recently released.  It is so rich with wonderful elements, flowers and colors.  I am sharing today a layout featuring my daughter a few years ago at 12.  I love alot of layers and textures, so this was the best line to add lots of that! 
The flowers in this collection are heavenly!! 
 I started with White corrugated card stock and added some mist in gold (heidi swapp) and  some acrylic brown paint.  Then I began adding layers beginning with the Metallic card stock.  I  distressed all edges and made a rough look to these layers.  I added some stitching on some.... Many textures at work here.
Adding a little Glitter is always in style! 
 My Title was made with an acrylic overlay (my minds eye) and some Glitter letters (american crafts).  I used Stickles Diamond (Ranger) to add glitter on all the flowers.  It gives such a beautiful shimmer and sparkle!
I love all the little elements Marion has in her Junque and Gems! 
 Some tissue (7 gypsies) was torn into strips and with a tape runner to adhere, it, I pleated along the line.  It made really cute ruffles.   You also see some of Marion's new stamps very lightly added to the tag here for background.
a little closer look! 
This is the papers I usedl.  It was easy to hand cut the roses to layer on the page!
Thank YOU for stopping to see our projects and hope you will be back each day to be inspired.
Colette Nederhoff

2 comments:

  1. Great layout - I love all the layers and that sparkly title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout , so pretty and I love the touch of glitter

    ReplyDelete