Thursday, May 1, 2014

Vintage Box by Ana Paula


 Hello, 
Ana Paula today bringing you another project!
 
This MDF box was decorated with beautiful products by Marion Smith
 
But ... It is not a simple box,
It will serve at a special purpose,
 
It will be part in the wedding  of a dear couple, 
friends of my family.

  At the ceremony will be deposited inside it 
small letters and good wishes of all guests...
 
...and in the one-year anniversary of marriage will be opened and read by the couple.
 
I loved it!
 
 








I made a box with a retro look ,
all lined with gorgeous paper  Documented byNirvana Collection
  and did a beautiful stylized heart  on top 
with vintage buttons and Junque & Gems by Marion Smith

 
I hope you enjoy!  
I loved doing it,


Until next time!
Ana Paula

4 comments: