Monday, May 12, 2014

Creative Play Card with "Never Grow Up" by Peggy Lee


Hello everyone...it's Peggy Lee here sharing with you all, 
my mixed media card....every gal needs some creative play...
I used the "Never Grow Up" paper collections and stamps
The fun part of creative play...no rules...is that you can use up
scraps and bits & pieces that you have laying around your desk.
Like these gears I had cut from another projects, 
that I inked up with Distress inks, gesso and a little stamping to give 
more texture.
I was given these adorable Petaloo new burlap blossoms...oh my
so yummy to work with....I grabbed my Tattered Angels glimmer mist
adding two colors give some depth!
My favorite part of Marion's designs is the images you can cut out
and tuck into your projects...(which is a great way to stretch your papers).
I fussy cut out these tickets, distressed the edges...I also stamped on them
as well as splattered glimmer mist over them....
LOVE THIS GRUNGE LOOK!
Have you just sat down and grabbed a few paper supplies and just let lose?
It's very freeing to just have some creative play!
Go ahead and give it a try-grab some Marion Smith Designs papers, embellishments, stamps!
And Play-Be sure to share with us on Facebook!
Thanks for stopping by today!
hugs,
Peggy Lee
http://pegbaker.blogspot.com


DESIGN TEAM CALL REMINDER:   - deadline for submissions is May 30, 2014. Here is the link with all the details!



5 comments:

  1. AWESOME card - love the colors and the grunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are my favorite!! Great projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUETLY GORGEOUS my friend!! LOVE the Burlap blossoms...*wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks so much-oh love love those flowers

      Delete