Friday, May 16, 2014

Layout | Showtime by Angela Carter



When I was a little girl music was my life, from singing at church, to trying (unsuccessfully) to play the piano, to dance class….I always loved my disc man! Saturday afternoons were spent recording songs from the radio and expertly timing my fingers to press the stop button before the disc jockey would start talking. Those were the good old days. 




As a music lover of course dancing became my way of life. I danced from the time I was 5 all the way through high school. It was so much fun and I still enjoy the occasional two-step with my hubby to this day. I'm assuming from all the pictures of me in my dance costumes that we really liked taking pictures. I have soooo many of these in varying costumes. Fun times and happy future scrapbooking! Thanks Mom.




For this layout I really had no plan. I knew I wanted to draw some of the colors from my favorite dance costume so purple it was. I had quite the time trying to find purple patterned paper. Thanks to Marion's Never Grow up Collection this paper saved my butt!!! Thanks M. A few scraps, stamps, and punches brought it all together. It took me about 3 days off and on between working, class, and life to get this one done. It came together little by little and I loved that aspect of it. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Products Used:





Angee

1 comment:

  1. What a cute layout showcasing a cute little girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete