Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nirvana Mini Album by Tonya Gibbs

 
 
WOW this mini is jammed tight with lots of Marion Smith Design Products, and tons of techniques.  Yep - I'm still on a gold kick and wait until you see how these gold accents really bring this album to life.  I used the Nirvana Collection, scraps from several digital kits, Junque & Gems, all of  Marion's stamps, Marion's Dies, Bloom Impression Tool and some of the resin pieces on this mini.

 

 

 

 
 
 
  
 
 

 

 
 
Over the last few months, I've shared several tutorials that have led to the making of this mini.
Last week  I shared a tutorial on creating flowers with Marion's new Bloom Impression Tool.  This flower uses the Bloom Tool & Marion's Large Rose Petal Die, and Leaves & Stamens Die.  
 
 

A few weeks ago,  I shared how I made a Garden Mother's Day card, and used that same technique to create the section hinges.  and the pockets on the inside cover.

Here are a few of my favorite spreads


 
 
 
In January I shared with you  Wooden Ticket tutorial. I think these little tickets look awesome with your embellishment clusters.


Here is a complete walk through video of this little mini so you can see each page!



If you missed those other posts, I hope you  get to take a peek soon.

Thanks for stopping in today
Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing this and the techniques - it looks fab :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out wonderfully! I was wondering, did you make the rosebuds on the front , if so, how and would you consider doing a tutorial? , and if you didn't, can you?, and would you consider doing a tutorial? LOL Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaaa no I didn't those were bulk roses that I have had in my stash for a while. However, I am working on a tutorial for rosebuds! stay tuned just perfecting it a bit! I'm glad you are enjoying the mini

      Delete
  3. Incredibly gorgeous!!! LOVE IT!!! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning! Can't wait to use my bloom tool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful mini, Tonya. I must say that you and Marion make a great team; her papers and your skills!! It's a match made in scrap heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this album and all of the techniques you used. The stamps are gorgeous painted and stamped with the gold embossing powder...especially the roses! Would love to see you do a technique video on how you sew your signatures! Great way to use your stash too, since Marion's collections all go so well together! Beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete