Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Amazing scraps

Hello everybody, 
how are you today?

I just had the most amazing birthday weekend ever :)
Thank you for all your wishes and sweet birthday comments.

Today I bring you a card for Mom, because Polish Mother's Day
is 25th of May, so I still have some time to make a few projects.

I'm the type of scrapper that doesn't waste anything,
so I always keep everything, because every scrap of paper and lace
can be used to create something beautiful. Or at least I like to think so :)

To make this card I used a lot of amazing  MSD scraps 
and some beautiful embellishments:



I used :


 




Thank you for stopping by today and have a nice day everybody :)
xoxo
Aneta

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you honey - NO scrap gets wasted in my room. The smallest thing can be used somewhere, and I'm always amazed at how fabulous it looks when completely used. It is also rewarding knowing that you have used them! I love your card, and I know your Mom will too!

    ReplyDelete