Sunday, May 18, 2014

Never Grow Up

I absolutely love this collection by Marion Smith Designs.  Never Grow Up is a vintage themed children's playtime paper, and embodies all the fun things that childhood stands for!

Coming up in July, I will be teaching this layout at SENZ in Auckland (Scrapbook Expo of New Zealand).  So excited to be sharing this with my lovely ladies - I just know they will have fun putting it all together!




I created a hot air balloon to complement the design, using stitched canvas and papers.  The 'Never Grow Up' banner from the 'Remember This' paper was used as the title of the layout.


Love the little bicycle charm - almost makes the balloon look a little steampunk!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Maggie



2 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable! I love all your little details especially the way you did the Hot Air Balloon.

    ReplyDelete