Sunday, May 4, 2014

"Motley" Paper Bag Mini Album by Peggy Lee


Hello everyone on this rainy Sunday morning!!
It's Peggy Lee sharing with you all my 
"Motley" Paper Bag Mini Album"
I just love this paper collection by Marion Smith!!
This would be a perfect gift for Mother's Day, 
which is fast upon us soon.
While unpacking a few boxes I stumbled across a paper bag mini
album I had all sewn together and the edges inked...
I grabbed it and said this is perfect for Marion's papers!
I decided upon her Motley paper collection...love the vintage tones in this line.
Mini Tutorial
3-paper bags folded and sewn together
Inked the edges of the paper bags.
Picked out papers, cut 6x6 sizes, tore all the edges and inked.
Adhered to each page.
Inserts-Kraft card stock to fit the inside of paper bags (each bag size will be different)
punched tabs, added more torn papers and inked them all.
Then the fun begins Embellishing!!

Here are some of the inside pages to the paper bag mini!



With the inserts pages there is a ton of space
for adding photos!

I just love the cover...this is my favorite flower image that I fussy cut 
out from one of the papers....great for a card front, mini album cover
and project life albums!!
The other day while out shopping I picked up some pink crochet string...
I sat down and started crocheting my own flower embellishment!!
It works fabulous with Marion's Junque & Gems
Thanks for stopping by today,

Hugs & Happy Mother's Day
to all...
Peggy Lee


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty album - love the soft vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper bag album Peggy! Awesome awesome ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone it was so fun to create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely album Peggy Lee. Karen.x (wintonrosepapercreations.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful paper bag album! Motely is such a gorgeous collection...love creating with it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete