Sunday, May 25, 2014

Nirvana Mixed Media Cards by Peggy Lee Baker

Hey everyone it's Peggy Lee here 
sharing with you a couple of
Nirvana Mixed Media Cards!
The other day I had some free time and I decided to do some creative play...
and mix it up with Kraft card stock.
I used the Nirvana paper collections and stamps by Marion.

I grabbed a stencil and drywall tape with gesso to create background
texture. Stamping and splattered of glimmer mist makes my heart sing!!
My favorite part was getting to play with Marion's new Bloom Impressions Tool,
brown packing paper and a flower punch...I really love how the tool makes
the paper flowers cup to give great depth.


Here is a video by Marion Smith sharing with us how to use 
The Bloom Impressions Tool


Thanks for stopping by,
hugs
Peggy Lee

Supplies:
Marion Smith Designs: Bloom Impressions Tool, 
Nirvana Papers, Junque & Gems, Stamps
Tattered Angels: Glimmer mist-Tattered Leather,
English Ivy, Aquamarine, and Simply Sheer-Army Green
Ranger-Archival Ink-Jet Black, Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
Perfect Pearls Mists-Blue Patina
Stampers Anonymous-Tim Holtz Burlap-Stencil
Flower punch
Kraft cardstock
Gesso, drywall tape


6 comments: