Thursday, May 29, 2014

May is almost over????



Wow, my May flew by with so many end of the year events!  May is always such a whirlwind!  I am hoping you are going to take some time this JUNE to create!!  I love creativity any time of year- and hoping with school being done, I will be able to stay home and create!!  Here is a little pennant frame I think you will enjoy!  This was made with the  "Motley" Papers and some darling little Junque and Gems.  I am in love with all of them!!
This frame features my daughter a couple years ago when we went to TEA at
American Girl Place.  It was such a wonderful time!!
You can see the little glitter butterfly and my triangle pennants folded over the seam binding.  I adore the resin roses!  The book paper flower was made with antique book papers and a scallop punch.  We just folded and layered them to create a cute flower.
 This Pennant frame came from "Close to My Heart".
I used a little clothespin to clip my photos inside the frame.  This collection has all these lovely flowers-- perfect girly stuff!  I also adore the FRAMES paper!

Come back soon to see more fun projects!!
Colette Nederhoff
Supplies: 

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Your color combo is luscious!
    The details of your work are just stunning and brilliantly put together.
    Have a lovely day
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete