Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Meet the Design Team | Angee & Aneta



Meet our first two members of the new design team: Angee Carter & Aneta Matuszewska!!!


Angee Carter
DT Coordinator




Many many years ago I saw a creative woman on Youtube making videos of the most incredible crafts; altered canvases, incredible scrapbook layouts, and gorgeous mini albums. I admired her for years for her creativity and inventiveness. She was able to take something so insignificant and turn it into something so beautiful.




Today that woman, Marion Smith, calls me her friend and I am beyond honored that she has again chosen me to be apart of her design team.


In my professional life I am a teacher of 7th & 8th graders in Houston, TX. I am so fortunate to be able to do a job that I love every day and that challenges me in so many ways. Personally, I am the wife of Cordell and we've been happily married for 3 years. He is my biggest supporter and willingly looks th either way when I purchase scrapbooking supplies. Definitely a keeper! I have two angel babies watching over my family and three fur babies who are spoiled rotten. They even have their own blog. 



My artistic style has been refined in recent years. As I learn more and more about art, and design, my style changes to adapt to what feels and looks "right" to me. I'm a big fan of learning techniques and adapting those to fit my style of crafting. I'd describe my style as evolving with a focus on graphic pattern and color. I'm most often inspired by photography, texture, and unique color combinations.




I'd love to connect with you via social media. Send me a message, Tag me, Tweet me, and Follow @alwaysangella. I'm so proud to be included in this fabulous group of talented international designers and I can't wait to be inspired by them and you.

You can find me here:


Aneta Matuszewska
Senior Artist





I am a 37 year old Polish crafter and I have been living in Iceland for 13 years now. I work as an Icelandic teacher.



My scrapbooking fascination started about 3.5 years ago and I have been deeply preoccupied with that for the last three years. 


I love light pastels, vintage and shabby chic, nevertheless I feel comfortable in any style.



For me everything is dependent on the kind of paper I see on my desk, the topic of the card and finally my mood. 



I am a responsible and conscientious person, open to new challenges and opportunities. Marion, thank you for this one.

You can find Aneta here:

1 comment:

  1. hello gorgeous ladies! So excited to be working with you in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete