Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Make it 'Posh' !

Hello everyone!

Sandra here to keep you inspired, I must say it's my first post for Marion Smith Design and I hope you will enjoy it!

First, I want to say how exciting it is for me to be here, during my period here I want to show you a totally different, messy style way of using those gorgeous products from Marion! 


lets start:


here's what I created for you, I must say I have really enjoyed making this layout! Using the Posh collection was just incredible, all the lovely light colors which as you will find out in future I'm a big fan of!




I have cut out the embellishments out of  Posh 'Finer Things' Paper, don't ever be scared to cut some things out of big papers, they can be good use!


stamping is always a part of my work, but finally I have some different colors inks, not only black!


finally, I have used a wooden frame, which I painted first to match the rest of my work!

paints, paints, drops of paint's and more paint's - that's my motto! 

enjoy your day!

I hope you will keep coming back for more!

Products used:



xoxo





3 comments: