Friday, August 23, 2013

Sunshine Digi Layout

I'm having so much fun playing around with Marion's Scarlet collection. I've made three very different layouts now.   I'm well on my way to getting the photo book printed by Christmas!

A few months ago my daughter Brittany came home with this adorable haircut, and we just had to do an impromptu photo shoot on our front porch.  You can tell from the photos, Brittany has a fun personality and I really wanted that to show in the layout.  So I made sure the photo frames were trendy and fun.  The slight tilt and different sizes make them fun and whimsical.



For this layout I used the following patterns from the Scarlet collection to create the layers



Chalkboards are so popular right now, and I was glad that Marion provided one for journaling in the collection.  I used the chalkboard to emphaise my title.  Since my husband nicknamed Brittany Sunshine when she was born, I felt it was a great title for the page.  I wanted a few more details on the layout like "her name and the date of the photos" so I used the space on the photo frames for these minor details. 

I love how versital the patterns are in this collection.   This photo book is going to be stunning when it is finished.

Thanks for stopping in today,

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomomscrapbooks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, this is sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful!!! thanks for sharing, hugs

    Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete