Monday, July 20, 2015

A Sweet Week in my Heart of Gold Planner

Happy Monday everyone!  Theresa here from the Creative Planner team.   This last few week I've seen a lot of sweet treats pop up on Marion's Instagram and YouTube accounts and I couldn't help but make last week's layout in my Heart of Gold Planner a sweets theme!


I decorated my pages with some fun, cute and bright donut stickers!  


I also added some sweet charms to my planner.  The macaroons and donut were made from Marion's polymer clay tutorials.  If you haven't seen them yet, go watch her tutorials!


I tracked my workouts and water intake on the bottom of this page, I love this little tracker!  Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to shop for days and it says the shop isn't available :0(

    ReplyDelete