Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sandi's "Gangsta Joy" layout!


Hello, there!
 Sandi here with you today sharing a layout … although a different kind for me. I had this funky photo of my daughter, her hubby and friends from a day they were riding their motorcycles and thought it would fun to scrap. Something different from the pretty or vintage that I usually do.  I didn't totally let loose .. I thought a mix of feminine and grunge would be fun! 

I've use the Time Keeper Marchant as my base and added Time Keeper Exploratorium, Time Keeper Carnival and Romance Novel Chapter 2 My Type for layers. I prepped my background with clear gesso, did some mixed media work and began building my layers. I love using lots of layers! At first, I was going for a monotone look but decided the pop of hot pink would really add some zest! You know me, always have to add some color! Lots of fun embellies on this one, too! 

Here are some close-ups:




That's it from me today! 
See .. you can use your products in unexpected ways! 
Try it, it's fun! 

Marion Smith Products used:
Time Keeper Marchant
Time Keeper Exploratorium
Time Keeper Carnival
Romance Novel Chapter 2 My Type

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment